Don't waste your time and energy waiting for your heater to warm up when you can
use the Soleus HR3-08-21 oscillating space heater to provide instantaneous heat!
This reflective heater from Soleus Air is remarkably efficient and uses up to
40% less energy than conventional heaters!
Reflective Heating Technology
The HR3-08-21 uses reflective heating to produce safe and healthy heat that
is similar to that of the sun's!
The HR3-08-21 by Soleus helps you save money in many different ways. Because
the unit functions as a spot heater, it only warms the people and objects directly
in front of the heater. Also, this reflective heater only needs to use 800 watts
of energy at the maximum temperature - that's 40% less than the conventional
heater's 1500 watts!
Double Safety Protection
This Soleus oscillating space heater features overheat and tip-over shut-off
to protect you and your family from any unforeseen accidents! The heater's surface
even stays at a moderately low temperature to prevent burns.
2 Heat Settings
The Soleus HR3-08-21 reflective heater offers two energy-efficient settings
for customized comfort: "high," which only needs to use 800 watts
of energy, and "low," which barely uses 400 watts!
The Soleus HR3-08-21 uses electricity instead of propane or fuel, so the space
heater doesn't produce any harmful chemicals, fumes, or odors.
Features & Specifications:
- Model: Soleus HR3-08-21
- Product Type: Oscillating reflective space heater
- Product Dimensions: 10.8" (W) x 7.87" (D) x 21.3" (H)
- Product Weight: 4.15 pounds
- Product Color: Black
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Oscillation: Yes; 60 degrees
- Heating Technology: Reflective heating
- Watts: 800 watts on high / 400 watts on low
- Power Supply: 120V
- Rated Current: 3.3 A / 6.7 A
- Safety Features: Tip-over safety switch and overheat protection
- Polarized Plug: Yes
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 2 heat settings for optimum comfort and heating efficiency
- Uses 40% less energy than conventional heaters
- Can be placed almost anywhere because of its compact size
- Surface remains cool to keep curious hands safe
- Doesn't need to warm up like other heaters!
- Doesn't stir up dust or emit harmful chemicals or fumes
- Overheat shut-off and tip-over switch prevent safety hazards
- Reflective heating produces safe, healthy rays that replicate the sun's